“Life is beautiful, that’s my motto and our happiness depends on ourselves. I love people, diversity, creativity, difference, people who dare to be different! I think it is the difference that makes us grow, mature and let’s move forward to success.”
Born in Munich, I live in Lyon France since 2006 and work worldwide and particularly in France and Germany as Coach and Change specialist (www.julianoyel.com) as well as an Expert in HR Marketing & Global Mobility (www.zenexpat.com). After studying International Economics (focus on Strategy, International Marketing & Change Management) and International Labour Law and Mobility, I started my own consultancy business in 2009. I have gained experience in business consulting and international human resources with various industries such as pharmaceuticals, automotive and power working for various multinationals including Westport Power France, ABB, AT Kearney, Cartus. During my many years of experience in the business world, I was interested very early in methods of personal development, emotional management/intelligence, authentic communication and leadership.
In 2012 I finished my studies as a Certified Professional Coach & Psychological Advisor and share today my experience and knowledge with Expats and their families, individuals and companies – Senior Executives in addition to my consulting business in private coaching sessions to enable everyone to live a different, happy, healthy life and successful life.
Besides my work as Coach and Consultant, I am author of the book ‘Black sheep live happier’ (www.amazon.com) as well as various articles, two novels and lecturer at Business Schools. I have been practising self-coaching and personal development for many years and I continue to practice it every day. I speak fluent English, French and German. My combined experiences as a Coach, Lecturer, Global Mobility manager and HR Consultant have enabled me to develop expertise in both strategical as well as operational aspects.
Born in Munich, Germany I currently live in France.
STUDIES AND FURTHER EDUCATION
- Studies of International Economics, specialization in Strategy and Change management, Innsbruck, Austria and Skema Business School, France
- Studies of international labour law and global mobility, IETL Lyon, France
- Personal Coach and psychological advisor, European University of Applied Sciences Hamburg
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Training EFT World Center
- Consultant in management consulting and human resources, Germany
- International Human Resources / Expatriate Manager, France
- Founder and owner of ZenExpat’ (spezialised in HR Marketing (employer branding) and global mobility (expatriation)) www.zenexpat.com
- Art of a different, happy and healthy life – Expert in Emotional Intelligence, Change and Authentic Communication, Executive and Personal Coach
- Author of various articles and contributions (Myfrenchlife.org)
- Author of « black sheep live better : how to realize your dream life step by step »
- Founder of the French-speaking blog and online magazine ‘je change zen’ www.jechangezen.fr and the German blog ‘mein Leben gestalten’ www.meinlebengestalten.de: specialized in personal development (Systemic counselling and self-Coaching: authentic communication, creativity, time management, stress, family, children, etc.) and www.hochsensible-menschen.de (highly sensitive person)
What I like
Marketing, Storytelling, Management, Life, People, Emotions, Authentic communication, Creativity tools, Management & Leadership, Energy, highly sensitives, take my time, painting, reading, art, music, writing, yoga, dancing, nature, French, Italian & Asian cooking, philosophy, laughing, Travelling;