By Julia Noyel
You are planning to go abroad or sending your employees abroad? You have a project to go abroad, you want to succeed in your expatriation? Did you know that it needs more than just admin preparation? One key I found during my work to succeed in your expatriation or international assignment and to prevent failure is to have cultural competence. To overcome culture shock, you need to develop your cultural competence! You need to have good knowledge about yourself, coping skills, communication skills and emotional intelligence.
During my training / coaching program ‘How to succeed in your expatriation, develop your cultural competence for your international assignment’ in Lyon Nice Munich you will learn how
- to build self-awareness
- to develop the necessary soft skills
- to be more in tune with others
- to stand strong emotions and develop emotional intelligence
- to communicate with people who are different and from different cultures
- to handle conflicts and stress
- to develop coping skills
- to get a strong mindset
- to become more resilient.
Benefits of training – ‘How to succeed in your expatriation, develop your cultural competence for your international assignment’ in Lyon Nice Munich
- Improve you general welfare, reduce stress
- shorten culture shock
- Be more motivated and effective at work
- Reduce costs due to failure
- Happier family
- Concrete and practical methods
- An integral approach (taking into account the body and mind)
- Simple and creative tools easily applicable at home and work
- An action plan tailored to the needs of each participant
During my training ‘How to succeed in your expatriation, develop your cultural competence for your international assignment’ in Lyon Nice Munich, a mixture of different approaches help you discover a variety of methods and to select the most suitable for you. These workshops are held in a friendly, amusing and ZEN atmosphere in Lyon, Munich or Nice or within your company (in English, French or German). I also offer skype, phone or individual sessions.
Anyone who is going abroad, sent on expatriation and who would like to succeed in the expatriation, reduce expatriate failure and better handle stress and emotions during an international assignment.
The training workshops are scheduled for 7 hours over 1 or 2 modules.
For the registration form and to know the availability for this intensive workshop (groups are limited to 9 people), contact me!
*Please notice all my workshops are available also as individual intensive training (by face-to face, Skype or phone) worldwide in French, German and English! Contact me!
Please contact me.
© Photo credit: fotolia © Julia Noyel 2016 Copyright. All rights reserved.